Porcelain Veneers Prairieville, LA
Would you like to have a picture perfect Hollywood smile, but don’t want to wear braces? Porcelain veneers can completely transform your smile into the gorgeous, flawless smile you’ve always wanted. With today’s modern technology, we can correct chipped or broken teeth, discolored or stained teeth, and gaps or spaces with these thin, translucent hand-crafted shells of dental porcelain.
Types of Veneers
- Traditional Porcelain Veneers:This type of dental veneer will give you the ultimate esthetic result by replacing your own flawed enamel with beautifully sculpted stain-resistant porcelain. A very small amount of enamel reduction is necessary to give you the absolute best esthetic result possible. We use some of the world’s best dental ceramists to provide you with stunning results.
- No or Minimal Prep Veneers: These porcelain veneers require little or no tooth structure removal. These veneers don’t require any anesthesia (no injections) and are a good choice if you’d like the option of being able to return to your original smile at some time in the future. You may have seen Lumineers or some similar “No Shot, No Prep” veneer advertised on television. There are numerous dental labs that provide this service; we’re proud to use one of the best “No Prep Veneer” labs in the world. This type of veneer won’t work for every patient, but rest assured that we’ll fully evaluate your smile to see if you’re a good candidate.
How Soon Can I Have Veneers in Place?
Porcelain veneers require 2-3 visits, depending on what type of temporary veneers you choose. If you’d like, we’ll allow you to “test drive” your new smile by having the lab make a custom set of teeth which, will be used for your temporaries. We may also ask you to assist us by bringing in pictures of smiles that you really like so that we can give you the smile you desire.
From there, it’s a fairly simple process that involves taking impressions of your teeth to be sent to the lab. A couple of weeks later, we’ll see you to bond your new veneers in place and perform any necessary adjustments. We’ll also happily see you for any additional “tweaks” that you feel like you may need.
How Long Will Veneers Last?
According to most studies, the average life span is anywhere from 5-15 years, but with proper care and protection some patients have had them last much longer.
I’ve had work done in the past (at other dental practices) and usually experienced a lot of pain, but not with Dr. Moore. He is understanding and patient with me. ... Read more
- Adult Cosmetic 6 Month Braces
- Comprehensive Braces
- Cosmetic Bonding and Contouring
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Crowns & Fixed Bridges
- Dental Exams & Cleanings
- Dental Implants
- Full & Partial Dentures
- Periodontal Disease Treatment
- Porcelain Veneers
- Root Canals
- Sealants & Preventive Resins
- Sedation Dentistry
- Sedation Options
- Smile Makeovers
- Teeth Grinding & Night Guards
- Teeth Whitening
- TMJ Treatment
- Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Wisdom Teeth and Extraction